Thursday, May 30, 2013

Front-Loaded


A couple of projects have come together lately including front fender, front rack, front basket and yes even a front dyno headlight!  This week I've been riding with my work clothes/rain gear up front as opposed to in my trunk bag/pannier setup.  The bike definitely feels different, I like the ride just fine but I'm having trouble getting used to how much attention the front wheel needs when I'm off the bike or moving it around to get it locked up.  I'm wondering if tightening up the headset would help me out any and I'm also considering trying one of those Velo-Orange front end 'dampener' setups.  More to follow.

Gorgeous ride in this morning, so much so that I had to dally on the SE waterfront and get a couple shots of the upgrades!


No comments:

Post a Comment