Monday, April 1, 2013

Stay Classy DC!

I'm off to sunny (kind of), but definitely nicer weather in San Diego for the next week and a half.  It will be a pretty hectic work trip, but I'm excited to have found 'Stay Classy Bike Rental' which not only rents out decent bikes and makes an effort to fit them to you, but they deliver the bikes to your hotel, make sure you have the accessories needed to enjoy the bike and after all that are reasonably priced!  I'll let you know how it goes!

Point Loma at Sunset from Coronado (right in front of the hotel I think).  From all the way back in Oct 2008!!!  Not only was this shot with my first digital (Nikon D80 + kit 18-55 lens), but it was just a couple weeks into my re-entry into photography. I can't believe its been almost 5 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment