Friday, March 1, 2013

A Blue-Green Palette


Gorgeous morning today, the best sunrise since Monday by far.  Not overly dramatic but the colors were very blue-green...  I didn't have an early meeting so I decided to punctuate my first week of bike commuting by heading up Capitol Hill for a quick shot with the Capitol before work.  I also had a very satisfying eggs and sausage diner breakfast along East Capitol Street - Jimmy T's.  Very friendly people, highly recommended.

The plan is to do happy hour at Justin's here by the Navy Yard and I'll get a ride home with my wife.  I think I'll take the weekend off from riding!

***EDIT***

No Happy Hour after all, a final ride home for the week. Strong winds out of the NW kept me down a bit until I crossed the 14th St bridge but after that it was smooth sailing!

17.53 miles (211.8 miles annually)
5/5 (Bike Commute/Available Days)
5 Max Consecutive Work Days Commuting by bike

No comments:

Post a Comment