Thursday, March 21, 2013

Half Day and the Coldest Day

A combo post  tonight for yesterday which ended up being a fairly late night and today, which according to Erika was the coldest Mar 21st in several years...

Yesterday's ride in was a bit of a grind, it was fast enough but I felt every stroke all the way in.  In the last two days I don't think my lack of enthusiasm has been linked to the bike but more towards going into work at all... lucky for me (and everyone else) it's down to Friday for this week.  In fact, next week I'm taking vacation to match Erika's Spring Break and after that I'm on travel for a decent stretch, so today was my last commute for a while.  I do plan to log some miles next week, hopefully a couple long ones!

Yesterday's ride was also a first because I biked in and then had dinner and drinks in the city before getting a ride home in the car. Not a bad option, I think as the days get longer we'll do it more!

23.19 Miles (414.19 miles annually) - Two Day total
15/18 
(Bike Commute/Available Days)
8 Max consecutive work days commduting by bike

No comments:

Post a Comment