Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Night Rider

Truly thrilling.... not that I haven't been out at night before but this was my longest late night ride to date.  It may also have something to do with going point-to-point as opposed to a recreational loop ride.  I think the urgency of getting home, for whatever reason, focuses the experience.

Anyway, nice rides on both ends of the day today but the Mt Vernon Trail ride tonight after 10PM was really cool.  The new brakes installed on Sunday afternoon were also a noticeable improvement.  Tough to describe but I guess they just seem to allow for more precise, incremental breaking while still packing alot more wallop when I really crunch them...  pictures to come soon I promise!

18.86 Miles (391 miles annually)
13/16 
(Bike Commute/Available Days)
8 Max consecutive work days commuting by bike


No comments:

Post a Comment